Moradaland International Assembly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Yrsaland
Yrsaland

MIC RP #001: Deciding Where Empty MIC RP #001: Deciding Where

Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:06 pm
The new Moradaland International Council meets for the first time in the UWR's capital of Centreterre, but this is only temporary. The subject of the first meeting: where should the council meet?
Yrsaland
Yrsaland

MIC RP #001: Deciding Where Empty Re: MIC RP #001: Deciding Where

Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:12 pm
Prinz Kristoffer Eriksson YngriĆ°esk:

"I'd like to nominate Yrsaland's historic capital of Hvarvikhavn to be the official meeting place of the MIC. Hvarvikhavn has all necessary facilities, and we could use the Rejksspir, a building located close to the Rejksdag, the official meeting place of the Yrsk government, to meet in. Yrsaland is a very safe country, and your delegates would be guarded by the most elite soldiers in the world, even though there would be little to no need for protection, as Yrsaland has virtually no crime. I am more than open to other suggestions, but Hvarvikhavn, the Second City of Iron, the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution which shaped our modern world, and the hub of the mighty Yrskrejk, is certainly a worthy and sensible location."

Ziweyy
Ziweyy

Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:17 am
Vladinen Zekhavyy

"I believe it's only sensible that we move the place of meeting on a rotational basis. Every nation boasts it's strengths, every city boasts it's glory, but every city too has weaknesses, for there is no perfect city. Set it in Hvarvikhavn and it will be unfair towards the delegates of Yrsaland. Hold it in CSLYMY, CentreTerre, the same will happen. Thus, a regular rotational basis would make the most sense, staying in a chosen city in every member state for a period of time (say 1 week). "
Yrsaland
Yrsaland

Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:50 am
Ziweyy wrote:Vladinen Zekhavyy

"I believe it's only sensible that we move the place of meeting on a rotational basis... "

Chancellor Ingrid Johansdotter Hvarsmeden:

"I believe Mr. Zekhavyy is correct. A rotational system will greatly reduce the pressure on each individual state, and save the Yrsk billions of Gelds. Not like we need any more money anyway."

Prinz Kristoffer

"After some debate with Vr. Hvarsmeden, I also believe a rotational system will probably be the optimal idea. It was my original believe that Hvarvikhavn would be the most suitable, but this would eventually put a strain on our infrastructure eventually."
Ziweyy
Ziweyy

Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:58 pm
Valdinen Zekhavyy

"CSLYMY's delegate, are you in favour of this proposal?"
Ziweyy
Ziweyy

Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:20 am
Vladinen Zekhavyy

"Motion to begin voting for the meeting to change between nations once per week, in a rotation"
Yrsaland
Yrsaland

Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:08 am
Ziweyy wrote: Vladinen Zekhavyy

"Motion to begin voting for the meeting to change between nations once per week, in a rotation"

Prinz Kristoffer Eriksson

"Motion acknowledged. Since this meeting only seems to involve our two nations, and I am certain you also agree with this proposal. Therefore, with a complete majority of 2 votes out of 2, the MIC will meet in a rotating location. For now, we will implement a fortnightly rotation, with the first week's meeting belonging to CentreTerre, and the second week's belonging to Hvarvikhavn."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum