Moradaland International Assembly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Yrsaland
Yrsaland

MIC RP #002: The First Meeting of the Council Empty MIC RP #002: The First Meeting of the Council

Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:17 am
Location of Meeting: CentreTerre

The first meeting of the MIC begins in the capital of the UWR. There are many things to discuss; politics, economics and military exercises.
Yrsaland
Yrsaland

MIC RP #002: The First Meeting of the Council Empty Re: MIC RP #002: The First Meeting of the Council

Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:00 pm
Chancellor Ingrid Hvarsmeden:

"We need to begin formalising diplomacy, as our nations have very limited histories of interaction. I would like to propose a significant trade tariff reduction on our imports and exports between Yrsaland, the UWR, and Cslymy as well as cordially invite the leaders of the UWR and Cslymy to come to Yrsaland, where we will organise a dinner in the Rejkshalle in Hvarvikhavn, and a visit to Jarnenholm Palace in Yngride. I do hope you accept our invitation, and that our great nations may become good friends and allies in these dark days of uncertainty and deception."

Prinz Kristoffer Eriksson:

I'm very sure that my father, Koneg Erik, sixth of His name, and the Rejksverstmen, Jorgen Gunnarsson, would love to meet the leaders of the UWR and Cslymy. Yrsaland has a rich and long history, and it's high time that we began demonstrating our power, culture and technology to the world, instead of taking the more isolationist route."
Ziweyy
Ziweyy

MIC RP #002: The First Meeting of the Council Empty Re: MIC RP #002: The First Meeting of the Council

Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:24 pm
Vladinen Zekhavyy

"Indeed, a reduction in tariffs will greatly benefit both nations, allowing for an increase in trade. The presidents will be honoured to attend the dinner you speak of. We are fully willing to discuss any tariff reductions."
Cslymy

Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:16 pm
Premier Timur Zevakhin

I fully agree. Reduced Trade tariffs will promote our economic growth. Cslymy would like to increase economic coorperation with Yrsaland and the UWR. I propose the forming of the UYC trade union, with close economic and trade benefits for its members. (UYC stands for UWR, Yrsaland, Cslymy) It would be modelled after the European Economic Union and BRICS. We could carry out preliminary discussions on this in Yrsaland. I suggest an extended stay at Yrsaland in order to tour the country's economic opportunities, after all after its long isolationist period Cslymy is unsure of the economic potentials of Yrsaland. After that state dinner at Yrsaland, Cslymy would be open to hosting a summit to finalising the formation of the UYC if all goes well.
Yrsaland
Yrsaland

Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:12 pm
Cslymy wrote:Premier Timur Zevakhin

I propose the forming of the UYC trade union, with close economic and trade benefits for its members.

Prinz Kristoffer Eriksson
"The UYC sounds like a brilliant idea. I am certain the Yrsk government would support a trade union between our three nations. I am also very glad that you accepted our invite. Perhaps we can discuss the terms of the UYC over some traditional Yrsk smorbroð, when you visit?"

Chancellor Ingrid Hvarsmeden
"Are there any other matters which you would like to discuss?"
Ziweyy
Ziweyy

Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:36 am
Vladinen Zekhavyy

"Indeed. The UYC shall greatly benefit all our nations. 1a Prezidanto Jean-Pierre Hollande would be honoured. As stated in our motto, we strive to have unity throughout the world, not just within the democratic states. This would provide greater unity and encourage united development for a better world. While delegates are present in CentreTerre, we would like to invite you for a day tour around the industrial and commercial zones in the 15-23rd arrondissements. "
Cslymy

Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:24 am
Minister Geralph

"Very well then. We shall tour the economic opportunities of the United World Republic first, before a trip to Yrsaland soon after. I would like to invite all of you to the grand Presidential Istana of Cslymy, where we could formalise the proposals after you have toured Cslymyian economic opportunities! The Prime Minister is interested to meet the esteemed Delegates and Heads of States of your nations.  In Cslymy you can visit the industrial zones of Baru Lymy, and the booming sectors of the coastal cities of Samarkand and other cities."
Cslymy

Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:31 am
theosg2109 wrote:Chancellor Ingrid Hvarsmeden

"Are there any other matters which you would like to discuss?"

Minister Geralph:

"I believe our focus for this meeting shall be on economic matters, and since we are all in favour of the UYC,  we should just work on that first as that alone is a pretty big task"
Yrsaland
Yrsaland

Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:50 am

"I propose the following order and dates for the state visits: Cslymy on the 26th-28th April, Yrsaland on the 29th April - 1st May, and finally the UWR on the 2nd - 4th May."
Ziweyy
Ziweyy

Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:46 pm
Valdinen Zekhavyy

"Very well, that would be very nice. I would also like to suggest that the UYC be renamed somthing more expandable, such as the Moradaland Economic Union. This would allow for more flexibility in expanding the economic cooperation to all present and future nations in Moradaland."
Yrsaland
Yrsaland

Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:49 pm
Ziweyy wrote:Valdinen Zekhavyy

"Very well, that would be very nice. I would also like to suggest that the UYC be renamed somthing more expandable, such as the Moradaland Economic Union. This would allow for more flexibility in expanding the economic cooperation to all present and future nations in Moradaland."

Chancellor Ingrid Hvarsmeden

"Good idea - if we ever wish to expand this economic bloc, we should name it something more expandable and inclusive. However, I do not think we should call it the Moradaland Economic Union - the inclusion of the entire planet of Moradaland seems to imply that every nation automatically gains a place."

"Rejkskanzeler Hvarsmeden is right. A seat at the table of our new organisation is a priviledge, not a right. Our three nations have all spent time and money on the MIC, and are the three greatest economic powerhouses in the world, which is why we deserve to be part of something like this. I propose the following name for our economic union: the Tetheros Economic Community. This focuses the organisation on the sea which separates Yrsaland from Cslymy and the UWR, but now instead it will join us together."
Cand Youkeons
Cand Youkeons

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:20 am
Ambassador Jounard Roussell

"Sorry to barge into this conversation, but I vehemently believe that the Great Nation of Cand Youkeons should join this ... little economic union you have here. My Great Nation's technological and military might will definitely be a great asset for you all. In addition, my Great Nation's location in the continent of Aliron will also allow you to expand your influence in the area and on the uncivilized barbarians living there."
Ziweyy
Ziweyy

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:20 am
Vladinen Zekhavyy

"Yes indeed, I would agree to that. However, 'my great nation's ... military might' sounds like an empty threat to me. We are establishing a economic union, not a military coalition even though that could be arranged in the future. Furthermore, you claim we can influence the continent of Alison and 'the uncivilised barbarians" there. Who are these barbarians hmm?"
Cslymy

Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:06 am
Minister Geralph:

Mr Russell, we welcome all cooperative parties into the union. However, your application to join the union will have to be reviewed due to certain unfriendly tones in your message.

On top of this, I believe that UWR and Yrsaland can work together with Cslymy to form the Constitution of the union. This will make bureaucratic practices easier.
Yrsaland
Yrsaland

Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:52 pm
JhwcandYoukeons wrote:Ambassador Jounard Roussell

"Sorry to barge into this conversation, but I vehemently believe that the Great Nation of Cand Youkeons should join this ... little economic union you have here. My Great Nation's technological and military might will definitely be a great asset for you all. In addition, my Great Nation's location in the continent of Aliron will also allow you to expand your influence in the area and on the uncivilized barbarians living there."

"Mr Rousell, you are mistaken in referring to our bloc as 'little' - it consists of the three largest economies in the world. Even though Yrsaland has taken a more isolationist route in recent times, this has not been due to internal instability - rather, to consolidate our economy and military. As the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, Yrsaland is a force to be reckoned with, military-wise, and a behemoth in the global economy, and yet rarely do we boast about being able to penetrate 10 metre thick concrete with our electromagnetic cannons mounted to every Yrsk battle tank. Our trade union is not a place to compare endowment sizes, my friend. Instead, we only wish to cooperate economically.

That said though, Yrsaland would be open to joining a military pact with any willing nation."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum